Thursday, June 26, 2008

Superheroes or Batgirl?

















Today Anna Claire spent the day with one of her best friends, Timmy. I got an email with these pictures from his mother and could not stop laughing. It looks like they had a great time. That mama sure is creative! She called them superheroes, but Timmy called himself batman and Anna Claire batgirl!

Gracie and I spent the morning packing and playing with Ian. This afternoon we went for an earcheck for a previous infection. Looks like there is still fluid, but it is clear. We are going to give it a few more weeks, and then we may go for tubes if it doesn't clear on its own. The good thing is it doesn't seem to be bothering her right now.

We are all packed and ready for our big trip! We are leaving in the morning and can't wait to see everyone.

Yesterday the girls had pictures, and did a great job. I posted a slideshow of them at the bottom of the page.

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Girl! Those summer pictures are beautiful!!! OME!! So gorgeous! I cannot wait I get to see you today!!!!!!!WHOOHOO!!!!I think batman & batgirl is pretty accurate though I must say that batgirl being a princess is pretty cool! :)