
This week we have been pretty busy. Anna Claire started swimming lessons, so every morning we have been at the pool. She is doing great! I love the pool, they take such good naps when we get home! The Greens met us there a couple days and we had lunch with the flies! They were terrible. I don't know why in the world there were so many. She will continue with lessons through next week. I hope we will see a little fish swimming around by the end of the week.


She was also in music camp at a nearby church this week. She had a great time. She came home singing all kinds of new songs. Next week she will be in VBS at the same church. The music they learned will be the same as last week, so I expect we will be hearing a lot of these
songs.Last night we went to the Carolina Inn for Friday's on the Front Porch. Every Friday evening in the summer they have live blue grass music and picnic style supper. We have gone several Friday's this summer and have a great time. Anna Claire loves to dance with all the other children and her Daddy.

Gracie is amazing us with her new words. She is learning new words everyday. Today she said go and book. And she loves to talk on the phone. This morning she found one of our old cell phones and carried it around talking for about 30 minutes!
Anna Claire's funny story of the day: This morning Kim and I were talking about getting a Mac one day and I told him we should have gotten one a couple months ago when we got our PC. He said I didn't even know what a Mac was then. And Anna Claire says, "Yes, she does, it is like mac n cheese, Daddy!" We both just laughed!
1 comment:
That is my favorite shirt, it is awesome. I wear it in a lot of pictures, such as the one on your sidebar as well.
Post a Comment