Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 7 & 8

We enjoyed one more day on the lake. We played horseshoes, rode the jet skis, took a ride on the party boat, and grilled fajitas. Kim got pretty good at playing horseshoes.

Saturday morning we went to the Mexican market and walked around a little while. That afternoon Terry and I hit the San Marcos outlets while the girls played at home.

Anna Claire and Ashley played so well all week. They were so excited to spend a week together, and both cried when it was time for us to leave.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Oh Stace! I miss you so much! I love these pics. It looks like it was an amazing vacation! The girls holding hands & walking is just precious. Love the action shots of Kim playing horseshoes :) You look good yourself, extending the arm in a friendly game!:) Be safe! We have loved seeing the pics throughout your traveling.